Saturday, January 14, 2006

Snowcross?

There was no snow, but the snowcross race went ahead anyway. Details will be available here (www.kisscross.com) soon. I raced in the 'A' group. Should have raced with the 'B' group. In fact, I should have formed my own 'C' group and chilled. The pace was hard, the mud was thick, and the air was pretty darn cold. Everyone seemed to have a good time, even those of us off the back.

Tomorrow it's Singlespeed Nation ride (singlespeednation.bolgspot.com), with a few hours either before or after. Or maybe both.

Just for the record, I was supposed to get up early today and do a long ride. I did'nt, and someone wanted to make sure I confessed my lazyness on the blog. So there it is; I am a lazy turd. (Of course, the party responsible for this admission will pay a price later. Oh yes, they will pay... )

5 comments:

Lashan said...

Get Luck with your Race! I will be praying for you!.

Danielle said...

Bring it on!!!!

Paddy Humenny said...

checked out the kisscross site...looks like you guys get pretty good turnouts...the pic at the top on the homepage is rad--esp the dude with the ski googles on...hope that's not you...if so, er..sorry.

Joe Partridge said...

Yeah, there are soom good pictures in there.

And just for the record, I am *not* the guy with the goggles...

Paddy Humenny said...

no way!