Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dentist

I had an 'endurance' visit to the dentist yesterday. I was in the chair for just under four hours! I had a cleaning, a temporary crown and a pair of fillings. The right and lower left sides of my face were numb most of the day.

It could have been worse; at least I have a great dentist. Dr. Brennen is a master with the drill! He is, in fact, the only dentist I have every felt comfortable with. He also has a good track record when it comes to recommending other dental people; he recommended my orthondontist who turned out to be very good as well.

Anyway, all that is just to make the excuse that I didn't exercise yesterday. After the dentist, I was inclinded to just chill out and recover.

2 comments:

PaddyH said...

I dislike getting my teeth "tuned" as well...funny post dude, you deserve the rest day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Cosmetic Dentist San Jose ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to biking and Cosmetic Dentist San Jose with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.sanford-dds.com