Saturday, January 07, 2006

Freezing Rain? No Pain, No Gain!

Just got done with 4 hours on the bike. The temp was just a bit above 32F, and frozen rain/snow/sleet was the order of the day. I felt good for the first 3.5 hours, but the lasat 30 minutes were a bit rough. I am not quite over that cold yet...

The legs lacked power, but that is to be expected after an illness. The lungs and heart were good.

The new Craft S3 jersey was awesome! The windblocking front worked just as advertised. Could be great Trans-Iowa gear if the weather conditions are similar to last year.

4 comments:

PaddyH said...

S3 is good used it last year in iowa

PaddyH said...

S3 is good used it last year in iowa

Jeff Kerkove said...

The black jacket you see me wearing in all my winter pictures is the Craft Windstopper Jacket. I just ordered up one of their active wool base layers. It's good Shit!

Paul said...

Great ride Joe.