Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superbowl

Did one hour recover today; nice and easy. Did a little work on the backup bike. Turns out I need to get a pin spanner to tighten the lockring on the ENO cranks. Not a problem--I need to visit the bike shop this week anyway.

Watching the Superbowl now. Not a great first half, but the Rolling Stones had be cracking up at halftime. How old are those guys? And how much did they get paid for that performance? I just don't get it...

I'll be up kind of late tonight, since my wife will want to watch Grey's Anatomy. Looks like an interesting episode; something about "Code Black". I'm betting on either a bomb or bioterrorism.

1 comment:

Danielle Musto said...

I thought that Mick Jagger had some smooth moves going on for his age. By then I'll have had two knee replacements!