Thursday, February 16, 2006

Some weather we're having, eh?

Today, it rained, sleeted, snowed, thunderstormed, and hailed. I swear, I was waiting for blood to start falling from the sky.

Tonight, the temps are going to plummet. Tomorrow we are expecting the lowest windchills that this area has experienced in several *years*. Not great riding weather.

That being said, I have quite a bit of riding planned for the next few days. Nothing much tomorrow, but I will be outside in the cold on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Singlespeed Nation ride on Saturday, Kisscross ride on Sunday, and the Dan "The Man" Jansen DeathMarch Supercross Extravaganza! ride on Monday.

This week, I rode on Tuesday and Thursday. High-speed, low-resistance work on Tuesday and some leg-grinding resistance work tonight. I also put my back-up bike back together. The White Industries hub, freewheel and cranks look awesome on the ti frame. I plan to ride that bike on Saturday and maybe on Sunday as well, if the weather is crummy. I'll have an initial review of the parts next week. I might even bring a camera this weekend, but don't hold your breath...

As you may recall, I was supposed to be on my way down to Florida right now for the Razorback. That fell through, but it is all for the best. I have just a touch of a sore throat, and that would have hurt my performance. Also, now I get to go to Arkansas with Dan and Nate for four days of Total Singlespeed Action in early March! More details to follow.

2 comments:

Danielle Musto said...

We will be riding a bit before Kisscross. You should join us!!!

Anonymous said...

You suck, mutherfocker!