Sunday, July 01, 2007

100 Miles of Fun and Tacos

Well, ok, more like 80 miles. There were seven of us on the ride. It was a good group, although some of the participants were more MTB-oriented. One of the guys was some kind of super-fasty roadie, and he put the hurt on us! I had a couple of decent pulls, but I am dealing with a saddle sore the size of Nebraska so I had some trouble with the seated climbing. All in all, it was a good time. The weather was picture-purfect and we ended the day at Founder's. What more could you ask for?

It should be a good ride this Tuesday. Many of us have the next day off, so we can push harder than usual. And I guess we will end up an Founder's once again. Good times.

I'm hoping to make it to the Boyne marathon race on Saturday. I'm still not 100%: not sure what gear I'd run, and not sure what class (expert or ss) I'd run in. Time will tell.

No comments: