Saturday, April 01, 2006

What does a half-season of tires look like?



Why, it looks like this:


I've got a pair of Karma DTC's, a pair of Nevegal DTC's, a pair of Blue Groove's and a pair of Kaliente's for the road bike.

A special thanks to Kenda who is back as a team sponsor this year.

I was only able to get a couple of hours in today. The weather was a bit cold, and I just wasn't super-motivated. In fact, after riding for two hours, I just got a bit bored. Looks like a long day of riding tomorrow.

If you happen to look at the current issue of Bike Magazine, they have an article on the Sylamo trial system in Arkansas. The lead photo for the story is the stone staircase featured in my posts below! I thought that was pretty cool.

Lots of riding this week. The weekly team road ride restarts on Tuesday, and a big riding day over on the Poto is planned for Saturday. The clock is ticking for TI, so I gots to keep the wheels rolling...

1 comment:

Danielle Musto said...

It's almost Little Mexico time!!!