Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Confession

I missed my scheduled ride yesterday, and I wasn't able to make it up today. It is going to be very hard to fit in those extra 90 minutes this week. Lots of family commitments and work issues to be addressed.

It's a bummer.

I will be back on the bike tomorrow. 1.5 hours on the trainer with medium resistance. I will be doing my long ride on Sunday instead of Saturday to accomodate Christmas festivities.

After the first of the year some significant nutritional changes will kick in; that is to say I have to quit eating cookies! I plan to enjoy eating for the rest of the week.

Joe

5 comments:

PaddyH said...

good luck on keeping away from cookies, you'll be a hard man if you can do it.

Jeff Kerkove said...

You've been linked yo!

Joe Partridge said...

So I start posting about being a slacker and a cookie-fiend and I get linked?

Will I get my picture on the site if I promise to do nothing but ride the couch and drink beer till April Fools's Day? :)

Joe

PaddyH said...

linkaged!

PaddyH said...

sorry, that "linkaged" thing seemed like a cooler idea in my head, I'm a dork, and you've been linked on my sight, merry couch-surfing!