Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Day is for Lovers...

...Especially Meat Lovers!

That was the sign that greeted my this morning at Denny's here in Lexington, KY. The worst part of travelling is the need to find decent food to eat. Strangely, that same Denny's served a passable grilled tilapia, rice and vegetables for dinner last night. Not great, but passable. Today I should be able to branch out and find something better.

Any suggestions for places to eat in Lexington, KY would be appreciated.

The gym at the hotel is passable. A couple treadmills, a spin bike and a multi-station weight machine. More than enough to get me through the week, and unlike the YMCA there is no waiting! I had hoped to bring a bike down here, but the weather just didn't justify it; cold rain or worse every day.

Training is coming along well. All I need now is for the temps to get about 32F so I can get in some good 6-12 rides. The power is there; now I just need to make sure the endurance is good to go.

1 comment:

cjsbike said...

Been there, nothing is good there. There used to be a chinese place down the road, but you are better off with Denny's.

---Chad