Tuesday, February 13, 2007

And I raaaan...

...I ran so far awayyyyy.

Ok, not so far away, since I was running on a treadmill in the hotel gym.

I did my best Dallas Sigurdur impression by running long, or at least long for me. I ran for an hour, at a pace that would have Dallas on the floor in stitches with laughter but felt like a workout for me. I'll lift hard tomorrow and ride the spin bike for two hours on Thursday. This is turning out to be not a bad work-out week, considering I am on the road.

Here's hoping the snow clears in Ohio so I can drive home Friday. There is a 100-mile stretch of highway that I need to use that I hear is closed because of the snow/sleet/flying monkey infestation. I don't got time to mess with no monkeys, is all I'm saying.

4 comments:

Joe Partridge said...

Penguin good. Monkey bad.

dmsigurdur said...

Ask Jesse about leg speed ,his family has rockets for legs.
I'm telling you though the runs will help the biking.
Dallas " physical activity is all related " Sigurdur

Chris said...

Hotel treadmills are a blast! I can hardly wait to get back on one. HA!

paula said...

I hear ya...I deal with monkeys from 9-6 every day.