Sunday, March 25, 2007

Anger

I get sick every spring like clockwork. That's normal. I don't get sick twice in a row, at least not normally. Well, I'm sick again and that causes anger. It started Thursday on the first mtb ride of the year. I commented that the air was cold and it irritated my throat. The other people on the ride told me I was crazy. On Friday, I developed a hacking cough which led to a sore throat. I spent all day Saturday on the couch, coughing my lungs out and dealing with a stuffy head, fever, chills and body aches. About 10pm, my fever broke and I went from freezing to sweating. I drank tons of fluid, mostly tea and Gu2O. I ate zinc tablets and chicken soup.

Today, I feel somewhat better. Not well enough to ride today, but I think I will be fine for Ouachita this weekend.

No comments: