Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Day Ride

I got in a nice 4.5 hour ride on Christmas Day. Most of the family stuff was completed on Saturday and Sunday, so I was able to fit this ride in. I used my fancy new Garmin Edge 305 for the first time; it's pretty slick. It turns out that all the little hill on my route add up to...not as much climbing as I would have thought.

Back to work tomorrow, but with warm weather in the forcast, I suspect that I will put in one or two short days and perhaps make my way down to Yankee. Best to make use of the warm weather while it lasts.

2 comments:

Dirty Bert said...

A Garmin Edge 305, you wouldn't happen to know where santa got that for you?

~dirty bert

Joe Partridge said...

I don't know, but I could find out. I'm sure it was one of the mail-order places.