Thursday, June 21, 2007

Team Ride

Did the team ride on Tuesday. There was a large group, but folks held together pretty well. I was a bit tired from the Lumberjack. In the end I hung in pretty well, although JoeFro put in some efforts that I thought were going to rupture my spleen. That boy can put the hammer down.

I'm in Cincinnati today and tomorrow. I'll get home just in time to swap gears on the bike and head over to Cannonsburg Saturday morning for the 8 Hour race. Should be fun, as lots of teammates and friends will be there as well. This is part of the E100/Shenandoah 100 testing process. It I can do well at Cannonsburg, I will give serious consideration to doing two hundies on back-to-back weekends. If I feel like crap at Cannonsburg, then two undies on consecutive weekends might be a bad idea.

Props to Rick for puting on a good race at Lumberjack.

1 comment:

SpeedyChix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.