Tuesday, May 26, 2009

American Classic Wheels for Sale








For Sale, $800

American Classic Carbon 58 Wheels

Tubular, 700c
Tufo S3 Lite, 21mm front, good to very good condition
Tufo S3 Pro, 21mm rear, two rides, glued at River City last year.

Includes wheelbags, AC Skewers, 11-25 10-speed cassette, and two sets of carbon-specific brake pads.

These are wicked-light deep-dish carbon tubular wheels. I used them twice; once for a training ride and once in a race. I bought them used last year. They are in excellent shape.

I'll deliver them to within an hour of Portland, or you can pay for professional packing and shipping.

I'd keep them, but I have been out of work for 5 months and need the cash... :(








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am interested in the wheelset, can you please post some contact info. Thanks, Roger

Victoryperfect said...

what an exciting experience!/Hilorious! Delightful! True!
Wheels For Sale

oviya said...

Really well done for the blog.these are so sweet and pretty!
American Racing Wheels

Unknown said...

Wow.. This is great! I can say that after several years riding road and xc I've decided to build up a cyclocross project bike with an eye on competing in the winter CX season. Anyway, thanks and I definitely visit this blog more often.


wheels and tires for sale