Sunday, December 02, 2007

Same ol', same ol'...

Not much to report. I took most of the week off from training. I felt a little under the weather, and the weather helped out by being pretty awful. I got out for three hours on Saturday and felt pretty good.

The Industry 9 rear wheel started to drag quite a bit near the end of the ride, so it went in to the shop today. Fortunately the Hope Pro 2 SS wheel is still ready for action. I've been meaning to set aside the I-9's and save them for race season, so this is a blessing in disguise.

I got my gym membership all squared away last week, so it's time for the lifting to begin. I have big plans; we'll see how they hold up to real life.

No USGP for me; the SS race was pretty early in the AM. I used the time for a training ride and some much needed bike and home maintenance.

With any luck, there will be some singletrack soon. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: